The Pagosa Fire Protection District is always on the look-out for qualified volunteers.
Essential Qualifications/ Expectations:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Submit a written application by Downloading the form, fill it out, print and either fax, mail or bring it to the office.
- Must hold a valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Must agree to a complete third party background check.
- Must display an attitude and demeanor of teamwork and good organizational communication.
- Must agree to the “at will” policy for all members serving under the leadership of the Fire Chief.
- Must successfully complete the Fire Academy.
- Must agree to fulfilling the requirements of 9 hours of in-house fire related training quarterly and attending a minimum of 3 calls for service quarterly.
This will meet the volunteer requirements set forth by Pagosa Fire Protection District of 36 hours of fire related training and 12 calls for service annually.
Get started today by DOWNLOADING THE FORM, print it, fill it out, and either
- bring it to the office
- fax to: 970-731-4194
- mail to: 191 N. Pagosa Blvd, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- email to: Shirley Brinkmann at [email protected]