Become a Fire Volunteer today!
The Pagosa Fire Protection District is always on the look-out for qualified volunteers.
Essential Qualifications/ Expectations:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Submit a written application by Downloading the form, fill it out, print and either fax, mail or bring it to the office.
- Must hold a valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Must agree to a complete third party background check.
- Must display an attitude and demeanor of teamwork and good organizational communication.
- Must agree to the “at will” policy for all members serving under the leadership of the Fire Chief.
- Must successfully complete the Fire Academy.
- Must agree to fulfilling the requirements of 9 hours of in-house fire related training quarterly and attending a minimum of 3 calls for service quarterly.
This will meet the volunteer requirements set forth by Pagosa Fire Protection District of 36 hours of fire related training and 12 calls for service annually.
- bring it to the office
- fax it to 731-4194
- mail it to: 191 N. Pagosa Blvd, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
West Sector – Captain Clark
Station 2 – Lt. Jared Wirth
Station 1 – Lt. Colton Calavan
Station 5 – Lt. Megan Macht
East Sector – Captain Montoya
Station 6 – Lt. Scott Carpenter
Station 4 – Lt. Scott Carpenter
Station 3 – Lt. Marvin Johnson
Station 4 – Lt. Marvin Johnson